Types Of Charging Order Protected Entities
Topic Entity_Type TopicsEntities
Since charging orders are statutory creations, they are limited in their application to the entities created by those statutes. However, interesting issues sometimes arise as to whether charging orders are available to particular sorts of entities or not.
ENTITY TYPE ARTICLES
- 2021.09.20 ... Statutory Authority For Charging Order Against Professional Association Addressed In Berns Custom Homes
ENTITIES TO WHICH CHARGING ORDERS APPLY OR NOT
- Becker v. Becker, 2015 WL 6550931 (Nev., 2015).
- Berish Berger v. Eli Weinstein, 2016 WL 1359459 (E.D.Pa., April 6, 2016).
- Berns Custom Homes, Inc. v. Johnson, 2021 WL 3928911, 2021 Ohio 3033 (Ohio App., Sept. 2, 2021).
- Estate of Lieberman v. Playa Dulce Vida, S.A., 2023 WL 138317 (E.D.Pa., Jan. 9, 2023).
- FirstMerit Bank NA v. Xyran, Ltd., 2013 Ohio 1039, 2013 WL 1183340 (Ohio.App., 2013).
- Saregama India, Ltd. v. Subramanian Aiyer, N.D.Cal. Case No. 23-MC-80172 (Nov. 29, 2023).